Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Unity Be Inspired Challenge

Just got some Unity stamps so I figured I could participate in the Unity Be Inspired challenge.

Must say I had some fun with this. I used the Loolah Collection for the background. I stamped in archival black and colored with distress markers then I sprayed the whole thing with water and watched it move and the color saturate. That was fun.

The Be Grateful round stamp is from KOTH Sept 2013 Happiness has no limit. Cardstock is PTI.

Here is the sketch.




Here is my rendition of the above sketch.


Thanks for checking it out.

2 comments:

  1. Kerri, your card Gorgeous!! I love the colour combo and your sentiment is beautifully layered. Thank you for playing along the Unity {be inspired} challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card Kerri. Love that you've played along with the Unity challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete