Saturday, March 8, 2014

Full House Fun Friday

We had a great Friday here at Stamp Nirvana (my basement). We have been participating in the kit of the month mixed media challenge at Pages in Time. So CindiDebbie, and I worked our magic on whimsy canvases. And while we all worked on them in my basement at the same time, they look soooo different. Not showing them off yet but we should get our January ones back at the end of the month and I will show them then.

I finished an art journal page. I had so much fun working on her. She is a compilation of many different youtube vid all about mixed media.


It is an 11 by 14 journal. The owl is leftover paper from a stamp club project that I cut up to sort of resemble an owl. I used acrylics, studio line paint, gelatos, scarlet lime pen, gesso, Tim Holtz tissue paper,and stencils with black archival ink. 
Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Your owl is so cute, but I think she needs a friend. Guess I'd better help her out. Love Canvas Fridays at Stamp Nirvana. :)

    ReplyDelete