Saturday, January 4, 2014

Magazine Monday Week Thirty Five

Well Hello again! Hard to believe the holidays are now behind us. It was so much fun to meet and greet and see friends and family. We loved it but I am ready for school ~ in a big way.

It felt good to play again with the Paper Crafters Corner challenge. So here is the card I made.

The stamp sets are Paper Trey Ink. They are Delightful Doilies,  Banner Builder and Framed. The lace "curtains" are River City Rubber Works. The words are Jody Posey but she has long since closed up her online store. The little doodads are from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and I don't remember which set but there are extras in almost every set she sells. Love WMS. I used gold embossing powder and a versamark pen to create the border.

Hope you enjoy. It is a good feeling to be back in my creative space.

Thanks to PCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment